Briarwood Child Academy’s very own “Passport to the World” curriculum teaches our children that there is indeed a great big world out there!
What do we learn about our country of the month?
- We learn about its geography
- We learn about its traditions
- We learn about its symbols
- We learn about its citizens
Why is this so important?
- It teaches us that the world is a big place
- It teaches us that differences in culture should be celebrated
- It teaches us that each country has its own identity
- It teaches us about the similarities and differences in people
Visit our Curriculum Page to see where we will be traveling to!